Vendors interested in having a booth at the Fargo Flea Market may register via the website by clicking on the Register button below.
Dates and Times: August 19th from 8am-to 5pm and Aug. 20th from 9am to 5pm (for attendees)
Location: Red River Valley Fairgrounds
• Event held RAIN OR SHINE
• Pre-registration is required for the event and no drive up vendors will be allowed on the day of the event.
• Set up for vendors will occur on Friday Aug. 18 from 12pm to 8pm.
• All vendors must have liability insurance. Vendors must provide copies of certificates prior to event.
***This year no single day booth registrations will be allowed. This is to ensure that Sunday’s attendees will have access to the same amount of vendors.
The Fargo Flea Market requires that all vendors carry general liability insurance. An insurance certificate may be uploaded on the registration page or emailed to email@example.com. Please include the name of your business as stated on the registration form. Vendors who do not provide an Insurance cert at least 5 days prior to the event will not be permitted into the FFM and no refund will be given. We recommend ACT Insurance as they are the most common we see, and they afford some of the best overall general liability coverage for booth-based vendors.
• For Safety, Tents must have a minimum of 100lbs of hold-down weight.
• All vendors will receive their Booth number and a site map via email prior to the move in date as well as parking information.
• Security will be provided at night Friday and Saturday night to watch over the booths (please see Terms)
• All booths must be set up no later than 6am on Saturday morning and no refunds will be given for late arrivals.
• All vendors must have a state sales tax permit and enter into the registration form when signing up.
North Dakota law requires that, “A sales tax permit is needed by anyone who makes retail sales of tangible personal property on a regular basis in North Dakota.” Vendors from out of state may or may not need sales tax permits. For more information on how N.D. vendor laws and how to obtain a permit, please visit: https://www.nd.gov/tax/misc/faq/salesanduse/#ven1 or click on the following link to go directly to the North Dakota Sales Tax Application.
• Prepared food vendors in compliance with North Dakota laws are allowed to register for booth spaces but we are currently not able to register other concessionaires at this event.
• The Fargo Flea Market reserves the right to determine if a vendor’s products are inappropriate for the event. Please email us if you have any questions.